Just wondering if anyone else has ever heard of this band. I have been listening to them for the past few years. In August they will release their next album. The lead singer is Jared Leto, he used to be an actor but the band is really good.
Just wondering if anyone else has ever heard of this band. I have been listening to them for the past few years. In August they will release their next album. The lead singer is Jared Leto, he used to be an actor but the band is really good.
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
I think I have heard them before...Do they have a song called Welcome to the Universe or something close to that?
yeah...they have one other cd and that song is on it..the new cd comes out in mid august...the music is a mix between tool and pink floyd...but it set in outer space...i know its weird...
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
That is the only song Ive heard but Ill have to try some more of it...Pink Floyd and Tool are some of my favorite bands
30 seconds to mars....rules... flat out great..
ok, anybody seen panic room? Jared Leto is the guy with the corn rows or whatever. The crook.
i've never heard of them what is some good songs by them?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
the new single, Attack is a good one. Go to cdnow.com and look them up and download their whole album..both of em..they are a great band..
Bookmarks